WorkMatters is an independent professional consultancy established in 2001. We are proud of our proven track record in providing integrated workplace solutions to a diverse range of organisations.
We provide a wide range of services that are relevant, practical, efficient and cost effective.
WorkMatters have a proven track record that demonstrates our ability to partner successfully with organisations and to provide strategic solutions which are effective and meet the needs of our clients and their employees.
Our consultants blend professionalism with compassion and practicality to deliver the best outcome possible.
Regardless of the service we are engaged to provide, our consultants will apply their extensive experience to each assignment to find a workable solution.
WorkMatters delivers services to a wide range of clients nationally and throughout metropolitan and regional Victoria.
Regardless of whether you are a small to medium business, a government department or a large corporation, we can tailor our services to meet your needs.
Our consultants have gained the respect of employers, employees, union representatives and members of the legal profession.
Our clients include:
- Federal and State Departments who consider WorkMatters as preferred suppliers
- Large corporations that seek our services to deal with complex matters
- Local Government
- TAFE’s and Universities
- Small businesses who do not have an internal Human Resources area
- Not for Profit organisations
The services we provide include:
- Independent investigation of a range of workplace issues including grievances
- Conflict Management Services including mediation and facilitation of workplace disputes
- Workplace Assessments with a strong focus of staff management
- Workplace training in a broad range of areas
- Workplace coaching
- Vocational appraisals
- Policy review and development
- Specialists in dealing in discrimination, harassment (bullying) and sexual harassment matters
WorkMatters consultants have an established reputation for effectively and impartially delivering all of these services utilising their expertise and experience.
As consultants we are multi-skilled and flexible in our approach which enables us to provide an integrated issue resolution process tailored to each case.
WorkMatters delivers a package of services and solutions including the incorporation of early intervention strategies.
WorkMatters advocates a series of processes that aim at strategically preventing, managing and resolving workplace issues, taking a strategic approach that aims to achieve long term solutions.
Our approach is flexible and versatile, taking into consideration your organisation’s size, structure, culture and history, as well as the individual needs of managers, supervisors and employees. We assess each case and apply the most appropriate and pragmatic approach to the project at hand. We will alter our approach and people in order to achieve the best possible outcome.
Professionalism, impartiality, honesty and fairness are seen as essential elements to any business. We only promise what we can deliver and deal with each situation in a fair, open and impartial manner.